Are you struggling to get it all done?
Do you wish you had a second pair of hands to help so that you can take your business to the next level?
YourSavvyVA (Darcee Sellers) is a renowned Virtual Assistant based in North Carolina with years of experience providing local, national and international clients with exceptional professional support.
What is a Virtual Assistant (VA) and why should you partner with me?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an entrepreneur who provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits.
Clients also avoid the cost & logistics of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. With a full range of options to choose from, clients can customize their services to meet their exact needs.
Let’s look at it from a cost vs. productivity standpoint using some ordinary tasks in this example:
- Typical full-time office assistant @ $15/hour during an 8 hour workday
- Tasks: Answer/screen incoming calls, make outgoing client calls, place product orders, create spreadsheet for partner analysis, maintain client schedule, write letter of introduction
- Actual estimated time to complete tasks = 4 hours
- Amount paid to employee = $120
- Office overhead, insurance, taxes, etc = $120
- Estimated cost of 4 hours of work using the example above = $240 or $60/hr
Remember that this doesn’t include the fact that you have another person in your office that will have his/her own personal issues, professional complaints and other quirks.
Without getting into too much monetary detail I think it is fair to say that having a Virtual Assistant that is there for you when you need them, is not taking up extra office space and is not spending your hard earned money on paper airplanes to quell his/her boredom…and ALL FOR WELL UNDER $60/hour …is a wise investment. Don’t you?
Common modes of communication and data delivery include the Internet, e-mail and phone call conferences, online work spaces, and fax machine.
YourSavvyVA works on a contractual basis and a long-lasting business relationship is standard.